Hello L.A. Tango Community! If you just can’t get enough tango this month 😉 Bombon is ready for you! March on over Friday the 29th and don’t miss visiting guest Dj from the San Francisco Bay Area Dj Azriel Ghadooshahy
Curious to hear what a brainy MIT educated, tango loving, dancing and traveling Dj has in store for us?
“Azriel began dancing and DJing tango while attending graduate school at MIT, where he became involved with the university tango club there. Since then he has been traveling to Dj milongas, festivals and marathons around the northeast, southern California and Canada.”
1. Reservations are welcomed and only held ’till 10pm
2. Tons of treats and goodies
3. Price $18
4. Please NO teaching/soliciting, lifts, drops and aerials 🙂 Safety first! and NO TALCUM POWDER on the floor!
Please make your RESERVATION by Thursday, March 28th to Tango Vibe L.A. Jerry and Christine or Milonga Bombón or post here on this page. Reservations will be held till 10pm on Friday night.
Soho Dance LA
*Beautiful real wood spacious dance floor
*Light snacks and refreshments
*Fun and friendly environment
Jerry & Christine
TIME: 9:00pm – 2:00am
DRESS CODE: Like a “Bombon”
SoHo Dance L.A.
1618 Cotner Ave,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Please NO teaching/soliciting, lifts, drops and aerials 🙂 Safety first! and NO TALCUM POWDER on the floor!
1. Soho Dance offers complimentary parking in their 20-space subterranean garage.The garage entrance is on the right-hand side of the studio gates, so slow down when you drive down Cotner, approaching us.The entrance is a single-lane, multi-use entrance, so use caution when entering/exiting. Entering traffic has the right-of way, but pedestrians always take precedent.
2. Uber/Lyft is a great option and quite affordable.
3. The spaces to the right of the studio (in front of Western Electric Supply) are free to use in the evenings, anytime after 5pm.
4. Street parking is the option most people take when they come to the studio. Offering 300 unregulated spaces after 6:00pm, walking distance of the studio.