It’s a New Year and we are ready to start things off Bombon style! We welcome Dj Villano Del Tango for the fist time at Bombon bringing his experience and a burst of energy for all you tangueros (as). Yuli B will be returning with her gorgeous shoes and hold on to your tickets b/c a very special raffle will take place ($150 value) for the Socal Tango Championship.
Let’s do this 2019! See you here!
1. Reservations are welcomed and only held ’till 10pm
2. Tons of treats and goodies
3. Price $18
4. Please NO teaching/soliciting, lifts, drops and aerials 🙂 Safety first! and NO TALCUM POWDER on the floor!
Please make your RESERVATION by Thursday, January 24th to Tango Vibe L.A. Jerry and Christine or Milonga Bombón or post here on this page. Reservations will be held till 10pm on Friday night.
Soho Dance LA
*Beautiful real wood spacious dance floor
*Light snacks and refreshments
*Fun and friendly environment
Jerry & Christine
TIME: 9:00pm – 2:00am
DRESS CODE: Like a “Bombon”
SoHo Dance L.A.
1618 Cotner Ave,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Please NO teaching/soliciting, lifts, drops and aerials 🙂 Safety first! and NO TALCUM POWDER on the floor!
1. Soho Dance offers complimentary parking in their 20-space subterranean garage.The garage entrance is on the right-hand side of the studio gates, so slow down when you drive down Cotner, approaching us.The entrance is a single-lane, multi-use entrance, so use caution when entering/exiting. Entering traffic has the right-of way, but pedestrians always take precedent.
2. Uber/Lyft is a great option and quite affordable.
3. The spaces to the right of the studio (in front of Western Electric Supply) are free to use in the evenings, anytime after 5pm.
4. Street parking is the option most people take when they come to the studio. Offering 300 unregulated spaces after 6:00pm, walking distance of the studio.